Not Too BIG, not too small.
Join our intimate setting for meaningful conversations and learning opportunities.
A Passion for What They Do
Learn solutions you can implement for your clinical studies today!
Connections that Matter
Numerous opportunities to meet, connect and engage with various decision-makers and stakeholders.
We Listen to You!
Ensuring your time out of office is well spent and that you bring back useful knowledge while igniting a sense of purpose for your job.
Who Can Attend
- Pharmaceutical Formulations and Drug delivery system
- Clinical Trials and Case Report Studies
- Pharmaceutical Sciences, Public Health and Innovations In Pharma Industry
- Bioavailabity and Bioequivalence Pharmaceutical R & D Summit
- Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing
- Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry & Natural Products
- GMP, GCP & Regulatory Affairs
- Traditional Medicines and Marine Drugs
- Pharmaceutical Education & Practice
About Conference - Pharma Colloquium 2020
Pharma Colloquium welcomes you as our guest to the Toronto during September 14-15, 2020. Pharma Colloquium 2020 incorporates about each stage of information, advancement, innovation and organizing; and has a target of making a worldwide gathering for academicians, specialists and business experts to discuss the soundest issues related to pharma, Biotech and Health Care.
This program provides two days of robust discussions in the field of Clinical Trials, Pharmaceutical Formulations and Drug delivery system, Pharmaceutical GMP, GCP & Regulatory Affairs, Medicinal Plants, Traditional Medicines and Marine Drugs, Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing, Pharmacology, Neuropharmacology, Pharma Marketing, Orphan and Rare Disease and more.
Join us and witness the booming industry by participating at Pharma Colloquium 2020 and give your career and business access to new opportunities from throughout the world.
Track 1: Pharmaceutical Formulations and Drug delivery system
Pharmaceutical Formulation which is the procedure where different chemical substances i.e., dynamic synthetic substances will combine together to deliver medical compound i.e., medical drug. This procedure includes the creation of medication which described by two things: Stability of the item, second Acceptability to the patient. Formulation studies focus on factors like molecule size, polymorphism, pH and dissolvability, so as to check whether these variables will influence the bioavailability of the medication or not. Pharmaceutical Formulations incorporate Ophthalmic Formulation, Pediatric Formulation Development, Topical Formulation, and Medication Formulation.
- Pharmaceutical Formulations: Academic and Industry Perspective
- Pharmaceutical Excipients Development
- Novel Drug Formulation Procedures
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology: Challenges and Opportunities
- Pharmaceutical Formulations: Types and Novelties
- Wearable Drug Delivery
- Transdermal & Intradermal Drug Delivery Systems
- Drug Delivery approaches for Parenterals
Clinical Trials are tests done in clinical research. Such extreme biomedical or intuitive research examines on human members are intended to respond to exact inquiries regarding biomedical or conduct obstructions, with new medications, (for example, novel immunizations, drugs, dietary decisions, dietary enhancements, and therapeutic gadgets) and known interventions that certification further study and comparison. Clinical preliminaries create information on security and adequacy.
- Clinical Data Managemen
- Clinical Research on different diseases
- Ethics in Clinical Research
- Patient-Centric Clinical Trials
- Stem cell & Genetic clinical research
- Chronic disease state management
The pharmaceutical sciences combined a wide scope of logical controls that are basic to the disclosure and advancement of new medications and treatments. Pharmaceutical Sciences is a dynamic and interdisciplinary field that expects to incorporate major standards of physical and natural science, building, organic chemistry, and science to see how to optimize delivery of drugs to the body and make an interpretation of this coordinated comprehension into as good as ever treatments against human disease.
- Advancements in pharmaceutical technology
- Pharmacological vitality of drugs
- Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Pharma and Biotech Financial Outlook
- Importance of Audit in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Integrative Primary Healthcare
- Quality care Optometry
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Track 4: Biomarkers and Biosensors
Biomarkers and Biosensors offer careful inclusion of biomarker/biosensor collaboration, momentum research patterns, and future advancements in utilizations of medication disclosure. Biomarkers to be utilized in diagnoses instead of invasive exams; biosensors for the particular and touchy recognition of these natural markers are additionally explored. Biomarkers and diagnostics assume a significant job in the outcome and discoveries in clinical settings to improve the nature of human health. Biomarkers concentrating on major areas of investigation: the early recognition and visualization. Early analysis and Prognostic Research incorporates the exploration tending to considers on the assessment of therapeutic tests, markers, forecast models and choice apparatuses.
- Biomarkers in Diagnosis: Challenges and Approaches
- Biomarkers for Cancer Diagnosis
- Medicine Development in Oncology and Infectious Diseases
- Phenotypic and genomic drug discovery
- Biomarkers for Non-Cancerous Diseases
- Challenges to biomarkers development in Immune system
- Biomarkers for Early Progressive Inflammatory & Immunological Diseases
- Biomarkers & Next-Generation Sequencing
- Genomic Biomarkers in Clinical Development
Bioavailability and Bioequivalence are intended to FDA assessment of the security and adequacy of an item. Bioavailability and Bioequivalence for the most part center around the arrival of a drug substance from a drug. A few in-vitro and in-vivo strategies are utilized to quantify the bioavailability of the medications. For BA and BE considers a solitary portion, fasting study be performed. BA concentrates give other helpful pharmacokinetic data identified with dispersion, end, the impacts of supplements on retention of the medication, portion proportionality, linearity in pharmacokinetics of the active moieties and, where appropriate, inactive moieties.
- Bioavailability and Bioequivalence perspectives for Drug Products
- In vitro-In vivo correlation
- Bioequivalence Study Design
- Drug-release studies
Medicinal chemistry and CADD is a motivating field as it links many methodical disciplines and consents for association with other scientists in exploring and emerging new drugs. Medicinal chemists apply their science preparing to the way toward consolidating new pharmaceuticals. They also expand the processes by which surviving pharmaceuticals are made. Over the last decade, industry’s productivity has been falling with increasing R&D costs and time taken to reach market. This change was needed because of high attrition rate in pre-clinical and incubation drug development studies because of earlier methods.
- EPR effect for cancer and inflammation
- Frontiers in Chemistry
- Fusion of Traditional and Bio Medicine
- Green Techniques for Medicinal Chemistry
- Medical Devices for Drug Delivery
- Medicinal & Pharmaceutical Biochemistry
- Structure-based Drug Design, Virtual screening
- Women Health Drug Discovery & Therapy
Pharmacognosy is the investigation of medications of regular inception. Phytochemistry is the investigation of phytochemicals, which are chemicals derived from plants. Those contemplating phytochemistry endeavors to describe the structures of the large number of secondary metabolic compounds found in plants, the elements of these mixes in human and plant science, and the and the biosynthesis of these compounds. Natural products in some cases have remedial advantage as customary meds for treating diseases, yielding information to determine dynamic parts as lead compounds for drug discovery.
- Marine Pharmocognosy and Marine Drugs
- Natural Product of Medicine and Interest
- Aromatic Plant
- Secondary Metabolites and Nutraceuticals
- Cosmeceuticals and Cosmetic Industry
- Natural Products as Anti-Cancer Agents
Track 8: GMP, GCP & Regulatory Affairs
Advancement of new pharmaceutical product requires at least 15 years because of changes in the regulatory. Regulatory Affairs Department goes about as the interface between the pharmaceutical organization and the Regulatory offices over the world. Regulatory specialists act an indispensable job for endorsement of generics. Regulatory Affairs contributes basically to the general accomplishment of medication improvement, both at early pre-marketing stages and at all times post-marketing.Regulatory Affairs experts can assume a key job in managing drug improvement system in an undeniably worldwide condition.
- Drug Safety
- Best Industry Practices
- Current GMP Guidelines (cGMP) & GxP in Pharmaceuticals
- Regulatory Strategies and developments for new drugs
- Regulatory Requirements for Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research
Marine Drugs is the science of marine life forms is generally unexplored and speaks to a huge asset for new medicines to combat major diseases, for example: Cancer, AIDS or intestinal sickness. Research commonly centre’s around sessile life forms or moderate moving creatures due to their inalienable requirement for compound protections. Standard research includes an extraction of the living being in an appropriate solvent followed by either an assay of this crude extract for a particular disease target.
- Herbal Drug
- Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants and Homeopathic Medicine
- Traditional Medicine
- Marine: The Ultimate Source of Bioactives and Drug Metabolites
- Bioactive Natural Products from Marine Bacteria
- Marine Probiotics and Prebiotics
- A Promising Future for Marine Drugs and Medicinal products
- Anti-cancer agents in Medicinal Plants
- Therapeutic Drugs and Personalized Medicines
By 2050, there will be two billion individuals that are 60 years or more established universally. In the interim, the measure of seniors (65+ years old) in the U.S. will twofold to 100 million by 2060.
To address the issues of this maturing populace, we will keep on requiring bigger amounts and more assortments of doctor prescribed medication medicines – an industry that is relied upon to skyrocket to $1.2 trillion in size by 2024.
Initially, the oncology treatment territory – which makes tranquilizes that are utilized to treat different types of malignant growth – is by a wide margin the biggest in the pharma world with $107 billion in deals in 2017. It's additionally anticipated to keep up its predominance going ahead, becoming at a great 12.2% CAGR to $233 billion by 2024.
Next, while deals in malignant growth related medications will be the most in total terms, the quickest developing treatment area is very immunosuppressants – a section of medications that make a body more averse to reject a transplanted organ, for example, a liver, heart, or kidney. It's anticipated that this fragment will develop at 15.7% every year, in the end turning into the 6th biggest pharma portion at $38.1 billion out of 2024.
In conclusion, while deals in the pharma market will average 6.1% in yearly development all in all, there are two noteworthy portions that will see negative yearly development going ahead: Anti-virals (- 0.9%) and MS Therapies (- 0.8%).
Pharmaceuticals represented a US$300 bn-a-year market globally as of 2015, the World Health Organization states. The global pharmaceutical market is expected to surpass US$400 bn by 2018. Worldwide prescription drug sales forecasted to grow at a robust 6.5% (CAGR) through 2022 to reach $1.06trn . 32% of the 2022 increase in sales to come from orphan drugs (+$95bn). PHARMACEUTICAL.
The Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 12.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $160 billion by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing identification of combinatorial chemistry technology, regulatory initiatives fostering demand for pharmacogenomics technology, proteomics in anticancer drug discovery and human protein microarray for various protein analysis.
Transparency Market research states the opportunity in this market will be worth US$219.60 bn by 2023 from US$134.7 bn in 2015. Between the forecast period of 2015 and 2023, the overall market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.3%.
- The global advanced drug delivery market should grow from roughly $178.8 billion in 2015 to nearly $227.3 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9%.
- The North American market should grow from nearly $75.7 billion in 2015 to $93.4 billion by 2020, a CAGR of 4.3%.
- The European market should grow from roughly $57.3 billion in 2015 to nearly $72.1 billion by 2020, a CAGR of 4.7%.
Nanotechnology Drug Delivery Market
The global nanotechnology drug delivery market was valued at US$ 41,062.5 Mn in 2014 and is projected to reach US$ 118,527.2 Mn by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2015 to 2023.
The nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market is projected to reach USD 7.27 Billion by 2021 from USD 4.67 Billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. Growth of the overall market can be attributed to factors such as the increasing number of chronic diseases like cancer, development of alpha radiotherapy, and investments through public-private partnerships.
News & Updates
Special Lectures are Invited Time period 20 minutes.
Special Student Rate - $300.00 only.
Suggest a Venue for Pre/Post-Conference Symposium.
Conference Venue in TORONTO was confirmed and booked 1 year prior.
Join the fun; meet new friends – Cocktail Party.
Need a roommate to share expenses - use our roommate matching service.