- Delegates are personally responsible for their belongings at the venue.
- The Organizers will not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Delegates, Speakers or Attendees; due to any reason whatever.
REQUESTING AN INVITATION LETTER
- For security purposes, Letter of Invitation will be sent only to those individuals who had registered for the conference.
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- ASPIREINSCI Pvt. Ltd will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
- Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of ASPIREINSCI Pvt. Ltd, including the inability to obtain a visa.
- Registration fees do not include any kind of insurance.
- Please note that any (or) all transportation and parking is the responsibility of THE REGISTRANT.
PHARMA COLLOQUIUM 2021 REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- If ASPIREINSCI Pvt. Ltd cancels this event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another ASPIREINSCI Pvt. Ltd event which must occur within ONE YEAR from the date of cancellation.
- All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrant is unable to attend?
- Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, following cancellation policy is applicable.
- Requests for Pharma Colloquium 2021 registration fee refunds will be honoured if received in writing before July 1, 2021 to: email@example.com
- Fees for Social Events, Scientific Field Trips, and Workshops are non-refundable if cancelled after July 1, 2021.
- Registration fee refunds will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- Requests will be reviewed and processed by the Finance Department. (+1 647 258 6016)
- Refunds will be issued after JULY 7th 2021.
- Amount can be transferred to friends or colleagues and they can participate on his/her behalf. Certification will be issued to the person who is attending the conference on his name.
- Registration can be transferred to 2021 event in the organization of his/her choice.
- The transferred registrations will not be eligible for Refund.
- If ASPIREINSCI Pvt. Ltd postpones an event for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another ASPIREINSCI Pvt. Ltd event which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION
- All fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization if a registered person is unable to attend the event. Transfers must be made by the registered person in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Details must be included the full name of replacement person, their speech title, phone number, and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified.
- Registration can be transferred to one conference to another conference of ASPIREINSCI Pvt. Ltd if the person is unable to attend one of the conferences.
- However, Registration cannot be transferred if it is intimated within 15 days of the respective conference.
- Press permission must be obtained from ASPIREINSCI Conferences Organizing Committee prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing. The ASPIREINSCI Pvt. Ltd is an objective third-party non-profit organization. This conference is not associated with any commercial meeting company.
- By registering for the conference you grant permission to ASPIREINSCI Pvt. Ltd to photograph, film or record and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking photographs and /or videotaping during any session is prohibited. Contact us for any queries.